Thursday 9 October 2014

Paranoia- laura, daisy, ellis




Here you can see I have created a paranoia, I used many camera angles such as eye view, high angle and low angle. Throughout my video i have thought carefully about the 6 aspects such as rule of thirds, head room, looking/lead room, framing of shots, manual controls and 180 degree rule. I believe throughout my video i have taken this into account to make my paranoia video the highest standard it can possibly be.

Rule of thirds: I found it really hard to keep the rule of thirds rule when videoing, i tried to make sure my main objects fit perfectly onto the grip lines. If i did this again i would make sure my head in the scene is on a line.

Head room: I believe i used the head room well when creating my paranoia, the space between the top of the subjects head and the top from of the composition was good. My subjects eyes are places in the top third of the composition. I think i have put the right amount of room above my subject.

Lead room: On the first scene of my video i think the lead room was perfect, were i was standing and when the characters came walking in was the perfect position.





No comments:

Post a Comment